JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Forum Shark: 8/17/2014 12:55:00 AM

Best album art you've seen?

T4R. I like the art of this album because it is a misleading setup to the music, in a good way. The art feels like an idealistic postcard, and the actual music in the album details a darker reality. It's all scary space neurofunk.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This hasn't been posted yet? Come on now. .
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cannibal Corpse albums covers are pretty much the only thing i like about that band xD Pretty damn good album covers
    Add more answer options

• Iron Maiden's album covers are awesome
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Nearly forgot about this
      Add more answer options

• Best I actually own (I usually don't buy albums)
      Add more answer options

• Edited by brandorobot: 8/20/2014 2:02:45 PM
      [i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

• Mr. Oizo- M-Seq I think the cover matches the grimy, kinda gross auxiliary feedback sound that the album has. I'd want to listen to that bird dude play the album live.
      Add more answer options

• No Love Deep Web s33rch it up on teh web 2 c wat it is i want 2 post it butt i would get ban
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Vivid by Living Colour
        Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
        Add more answer options

• Way to many to post but this is one of my favorites
        Add more answer options

• Moar
        Add more answer options

• This is pretty cool too.
        Add more answer options

• Showbiz-muse Look it up.
        Add more answer options

• No More Kings do all of their own artwork I believe.
        Add more answer options

• Tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't want to be that wizard riding a cracken and fighting metal space sharks.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Lel
          Add more answer options

• Game grumps mentioned it
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Menschmaschine: 8/19/2014 4:05:28 PM
          Tyr does some [i]marvelous[/i] shit.
          Add more answer options

• TAS's new album art is pretty nifty. Looks slick.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Ossku: 8/17/2014 1:07:40 AM
          Likely this. Fits the theme of the album.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by Hyperion: 8/17/2014 9:05:46 PM
            She's a killer queen, gun powder, gelatine , dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow ya mind! Anytime!
            Add more answer options

• American Sunshine by Ashtar Command
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Weird al yancovich mandatory fun
              Add more answer options

• Another cool looking one
              Add more answer options

• This album cover has always piqued my interest
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.