Hunter first Warlock last

Hunter first Titan last

Titan first Hunter last

Titan first Warlock last

Warlock first Hunter last

Warlock first Titan last

I'm going Hunter first Warlock last.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow there all so close shows how well they did making all the classes even: )[spoiler]obviously warlock is best tho ;)[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Based off of my time in the beta I felt as though the Titan was too... immobile? I'm struggling to find the right word for it, but nothing compared to the fluidity of the Hunter's double jump - it just worked. I didn't particularly care for the Warlock's "Glide", either, but its super allowed for a more ranged playstyle that I tend to prefer. Hunter > Warlock > Titan, and I'll probably upgrade my second subclass on Hunter before I dabble back at the start with the Warlock.
    Add more answer options

• 1: Thank you for a class post that isn't biased, horribly overdone, or pretentious. 2: Titan > Warlock > Hunter 3: All sub-classes.
    Add more answer options

• Warlock first, Warlock last
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • warlock first, hunter last.
      Add more answer options

• That's a pretty nice distribution so far.
      Add more answer options

• Played the hunter first in the beta, then changed to warlock on the last day. In the Sept release I will start with warlock to check it out and lastly the titan class. I will see how I feel about each and which one better suits my game play style then stick to that iteration.
      Add more answer options

• Where's the Titan first and only button?
      Add more answer options

• Hunter was my main choice during the beta so i'll try to change it up by starting with a titan. Then i'll create a hunter and only after a while i'll start a new warlock character.
      Add more answer options

• Hunter was my main choice during the beta so i'll try to change it up by starting with a titan. Then i'll create a hunter and only after a while i'll start a new warlock character.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by DeltaKnight: 8/16/2014 11:53:35 PM
      Warlock first. Warlock last. I'll try the other classes, but Warlock will be my main character in the long run. [spoiler]Serious answer to thread: Warlock->Hunter->Titan[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• hunter first. warlock last.
      Add more answer options

• Really hope the hunter has some sick gauntlets similar to the 'sun breakers' and 'no backup plans'
      Add more answer options

• Everyone thought the warlock was the noobs choice but personally I think the titan is. But not going to lie, the titan has the best armour that I have seen without a doubt
      Add more answer options

• both warlock and titan then maybe hunter.
      Add more answer options

• Titan, Warlock then Hunter for me.
      Add more answer options

• Can't decide between warlock and hunter but prolly warlock first
      Add more answer options

• how about only Hunter? cause that's what im doing :3
      Add more answer options

• Titan first for sure, hunter last because it really doesn't fit my style of play.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.