JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

1/31/2008 1:27:19 AM
lukems

The Bungie Winter Pentathlon Results

A massive wall of text with pictures of women, dudes and dudes dressed as women. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=13202] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• and halo3 is where in guitar hero 3
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Damn it all. I need to invent Active Camo and infiltrate the next Pentathlon o_o For the mentally-scarring hilarity as well as the 'free' sniper rifle. ;P
    Add more answer options

• You know I'm jealous of the Bungie employees, they have all the fun...the most fun i have at work is on my break when i bust out my laptop & use the Free Wi-Fi to get on Bungie.net. Maybe after college I'll work at a company for a couple years the pray I can work for Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• Any VG party that doesn't sport Fusion Frenzy is weaksauce imo.
    Add more answer options

• The boys with the HALO weapons got to be one of my fave with their matching outfits, lol, they remind me of HALO versions of HOT FUZ.
    Add more answer options

• That's FN awesome!!! I wish my company put something together like that... even just a bowling team would suffice... I'll never have fun at work :-/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GeneralFriedrice bungie u can keep doing things like that and i'll still love u. and great update yo do u think u could look at my File share and give me ur input about it. and while ur at download my video, a warthog glitch and when ever my friend spawned a radio antenna the warthog would float in mid air.[/quote] Hey could I give you recon too? [Edited on 01.31.2008 2:03 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Is anyone really interested in this pentathlon?! I wanna know what's goin' on w/ the updates to Halo 3, personally.
    Add more answer options

• I think it's kind of funny that the Bungie people are mocking those of us who strive to be the first one to post on a weekly update. I can't really understand why people must announce that their post is on the front page before even reading the story. Anyway, I liked the details that were given about the Winter Pentathlon.
    Add more answer options

• bungie u can keep doing things like that and i'll still love u. and great update yo do u think u could look at my File share and give me ur input about it. and while ur at download my video, a warthog glitch and when ever my friend spawned a radio antenna the warthog would float in mid air. [Edited on 01.31.2008 1:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That was hilarious, especially if you know what Marty looks like without the ridiculous cosplay. Disturbing, yet strangely amusing. Seemed like a blast -- glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.
    Add more answer options

• ... No way I'm reading that whole thing And yay for Bungie actually being a cool place to work... unlike McDonalds.
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! oh my FREAKING GOD! that pic of Marty is the most disturbing thing I've seen in years!
    Add more answer options

• Hahahahahahhahahahaha That would be a sight to see!!!!!!! Man you guys are awsome ! Altho im my own rockband at work since I sing and dance and play air guitar all day long lol But im jealous cause I have no one to do it with me lol everyones too uptight!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frankie FIRST! Finally. Will read story now. Comment after.[/quote] WTF Bungle we didn't get a Weekly Update for THIS? [/quote] lol. well i hope u guys had fun 3rd PAGE!!! jk [Edited on 01.31.2008 11:16 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Needs more shirtless volleyball.
    Add more answer options

• OMG 3RD PAGE OMG OMG LOLOLOLOL But seriously...where is our Rock Band [i]video[/i]??
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems First.[/quote] Oh my God! Lol, best I've seen in a while.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tacky No one cares about your stupid office "games". What happened to the weekly update? I want to know when Bungie plans on fixing this game (THC and new maps) - if you haven't noticed CoD4 online has been kicking halo3's junk.[/quote] Actually, they do. What they don't care about is your opinion. Oh, just to get your meaningless facts straight, H3 is back on top for this week.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo Awesome. Sounded like it was a blast.[/quote] Duardo go post 1 more time, need to get 1,000th post :)
    Add more answer options

• No one cares about your stupid office "games". What happened to the weekly update? I want to know when Bungie plans on fixing this game (THC and new maps) - if you haven't noticed CoD4 online has been kicking halo3's junk.
    Add more answer options

• I realize after reading this story just how uptight the place I work really is. Me jealous.
    Add more answer options

Duardo
    Duardo

PAX! - 8/29/2016 6:55:53 PM

Awesome. Sounded like it was a blast.
    Add more answer options

• All i've got to say is! GO GO POWER RANGERS!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems Round 2 * Team Slayer on Cottonball * Land Grab on Rat’s Nest * [b]Eliminatio[/b] on Valhalla[/quote]Lol, liked that little touch. :)
    Add more answer options

• Congrats all, i would have killed a baby to be there. Stupit Australia all the way in the middle of the ocean. we got burned...... It was a great read! Till next year! Oh! u need to have SSBB next year! Ya!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.