JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2014 4:55:43 AM

Which nationality has the most annoying accent?

Yesterday at my work, I waited on this table that had a Scottish woman. Her accent made me contemplate suicide. She wouldn't stop talking either. Gosh that was annoying.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Indians
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Scottish! That's so easy.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • American Ghetto.
      Add more answer options

• American accent, seeing that we can't pick one to fit our -blam!-ing country. We have Yooper accents, southern accents, Brooklyn accents, Boston accents, mid western accents, jersey accents, Californian accents, and more. It's so annoying
      Add more answer options

10 Replies
      • Hmm probably if i had to pick on either Scottish or British
        Add more answer options

Jay
        Jay

Back once again - old

New Jersey.
        Add more answer options

• I would have to say desticle.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by niceboy03: 8/19/2014 2:32:58 AM
        Irish West Country Geordie Mancunian Glaswegian Scouse Yorkshire Welsh Brummie Essex
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I find German accents to be annoying. They always sound so angry to me.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Your mums
            Add more answer options

• Mexicans.
            Add more answer options

• Serbian
            Add more answer options

• English
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Welsh
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Prototype: 8/21/2014 5:42:59 PM
              Every accent on Geordie shore.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Pizza Shibe: 8/20/2014 6:00:15 PM
              Here's a video that shows you how you sound. (Especially for all the people saying american speak isn't annoying.)
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Welsh
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • America.
                  Add more answer options

• Anything India/Pakistan and that sort of thing... So guttural and rough, hate it. Does not help their music either.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I can't understand what they are saying and they are speaking english.
                    Add more answer options

• Welsh
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I've yet to hear an accent I hate. Most of the are tolerable, if not pleasant. Latina's have especially appealing accents sometimes.
                      Add more answer options

• I absolutely hate geordie accents. Flipping annoying!
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • That bitch from Italy that pewdaqueer is dating.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • mockney
                          Add more answer options

• IMO, Mexicans
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.