JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Elbow Macaroni: 8/15/2014 11:46:46 PM

So this guy added me on xbox...

I loled... Kinda -blam!-ed up but I still loled. What are some really offensive but funny gamertags you've seen? Edit: [url=http://i.imgur.com/7g0zuAi.jpg]here[/url]'s a pic of his bio [spoiler]Inb4gaming[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh my...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pure gold
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Analthrasher666
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • A Defenseless Baby "A Defenseless Baby killed you" "You killed A Defenseless Baby"
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by OneMillionYears: 8/18/2014 2:40:08 PM
          I saw GetInTheVan once, not really offensive but it made me chuckle. Edit: On Battlefield I saw a guy named Gun lol
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I deal with depression and anxiety all the time. I'd rather have those than diarrhea.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I did a goggle search and found that site I gave the link , I cant speak to its voracity , I am Australian and don't know the place or the people.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I don't get it
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  ElectroHail
                  ElectroHail

Mods are cuñts. - old

This retard's name was literally: YOOOOOOOLLLOOOOOO [spoiler]fukin skrub[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Saw a guy with 'Lethal_Sausage' as a GT once. He kicked some serious ass, glad he was on my team.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • My gt was Neked Sheep but after 4 years xbox decided it was offensive and made me change it
                      Add more answer options

• My Steam name was "My Vagina the Guillotine" for a while. It was a play on my then boyfriend's name at the time: "My Penis the Executioner"
                      Add more answer options

• My friend had a habit of making inappropriate GTs so that Xbox would force him to change it. Jerks off to kids PlaneMeetsTower MeinKampf Just a few of them
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • I laughed at the bio. I must be very immature.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Phillip: 8/15/2014 11:39:58 PM
                        "I Survived, So Can You" xD lololol
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Ifistedurgirl
                          Add more answer options

• *Google's Sandy Hook* OH...THAT... That's just f*cked up.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by PsychoWyrm: 8/16/2014 4:34:36 AM
                          Played Battlefield once with a guy whose PSN was PennStateDaycare.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • There was a guy in a BTB match in Halo 3 called "Dat niga". You killed Dat niga. Dat niga killed you. Laughed my balls off.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Edited by BASED NOVICE: 8/17/2014 8:23:33 AM
                              My friend's last name is lynch so his gamer tag is lynchmob[random numbers]. Whenever Microsoft makes him change his gamertag he just changes the numbers. He's had to do this at least 4 times now.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • I met JerryDidACat, it was something like that. And I JackItTo HALO(Officer Nasty)
                                Add more answer options

• You meet some interesting characters on xbox.
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • #Gayming
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Edited by BerzerkCommando: 8/16/2014 4:19:42 PM
                                    I take it that person is one of the survivors? Also instead of "sandy" it should be "bloody" since that hook is no longer covered in sand because it got washed off.
                                    Add more answer options

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Well my friends GT is Jewpocalypse666
                                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.