JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Bass Wubzington: 8/15/2014 4:23:30 AM

Titan Wanted

Hi there! I have been talking with a friend of mine about an issue that we've been having; we don't have a 3rd person in our Fireteam for when the game comes out! I'm a hunter, he's a warlock, and we want a perfect trio! We want someone who's pretty chill and fun to play with, but is also comfortable with playing as a Titan, isn't too shabby at the game, can be mature when they need to be, and a regular player. We will be playing on the 360, and are open to all who are willing to join, no matter whether you're a boy, girl, straight, gay, tall, short, potato- it doesn't matter! Just as long as you will play as a Titan and follow the conditions said previously. We are looking for ages 14- 18, but if you're a little bit younger or a little bit older we will accept with open arms! Comment you're gamer tag and I will possibly party invite you when I get the chance so we can talk! Have a nice evening- Bass Wubzington P.S My personal gamer tag is Knight Blades42
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Titan. All. The. Way.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Horizon: 8/30/2014 4:01:07 AM
    Hey, I plan to use the Titan and the Defender Subclass. On top of all that a majority of my friends too play as a titan class. If you want more info then during the Beta when i was playing as a titan i got 43 to 8 deaths and that was on Venus. I have a mic and am 18. Titan is my favorite class so i will always play as that. I also have history in MMOs if that helps. GT: Pulse Trooper
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I'm a 16 year old Hunter (mostly). I'm in a trio already, but I'd be completely willing to play with you guys on my Titan character if my friends are off and you need someone. Gamertag is my name.
      Add more answer options

• How to get a third person: Step One: Go to the tower. Step Two: Enjoy!
      Add more answer options

• Hey everybody! I just wanted to apologize for my absence about talking to people who were willing, and my excuse, though not the best, is that I've been preoccupied with school; first week just started and it's been a lot of work getting stuff together for high school, so I haven't really had time to be on, so forgiveness and sympathy would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading, have a wonderful evening- Bass Wubzington
      Add more answer options

• I'll be mainly a Hunter, but I'll also have a side character who will be a Titan so it'd be nice to be in your fire team because I can level up my titan! GT is KidPlayback on 360
      Add more answer options

• i play on the 360 im gunna be a titan gt upperjohn117aka
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
        teacup_titan
        teacup_titan

Guess I'm back for now 7-15 - old

I'll be playing on the PS4 as some class. (I'm not sure which yet, its like choosing a starter pokemon). But, good luck w/ your search! (^_^)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'm gonna be a Titan on the Xbox 360, And..... I'm a potato so... I should be okay.... right?! (My name is my GT)
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I wouldn't mind but I'm on the ps3 good luck
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Dang man. I fit your drscription perfectly. But... I am on the x box one
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • You lost me at 360. Then again at 14-18.
                Add more answer options

• I already got my HUNTER! Let's rock and roll! XD
                Add more answer options

• [quote]Hi there! I have been talking with a friend of mine about an issue that we've been having; we don't have a 3rd person in our Fireteam for when the game comes out! I'm a hunter, he's a warlock, and we want a perfect trio! We want someone who's pretty chill and fun to play with, but is also comfortable with playing as a Titan, isn't too shabby at the game, can be mature when they need to be, and a regular player. We will be playing on the 360, and are open to all who are willing to join, no matter whether you're a boy, girl, straight, gay, tall, short, potato- it doesn't matter! Just as long as you will play as a Titan and follow the conditions said previously. We are looking for ages 14- 18, but if you're a little bit younger or a little bit older we will accept with open arms! Comment you're gamer tag and I will possibly party invite you when I get the chance so we can talk! Have a wonderful evening- Bass Wubzington P.S My personal gamer tag is Knight Blades42[/quote]
                Add more answer options

• [url=http://example.com]link[/url] nasismsbsuensbslanwheie Hi just a Sksnshwnzvjsnwbduds nevermind... Randomness!
                Add more answer options

• Sorry I have a Warlock and a Hunter already.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • [spoiler]Bump[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• Damn! I would join, but I'm not a potato, I'm a tomato. Better luck next time, I guess.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I'm already part of a perfect trio. Sorry though, I fit your description pretty well.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.