JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Vi7AL: 8/15/2014 7:55:09 PM
Vi7AL

*Spoilers* Destiny Exotics etc.

Have y'all seen this site yet, there is a lot of information there- but think it might be loaded with spoilers for peeps. But I cant help it for myself, you can plan your upgrades/weapons etc. Could spoil a lot of the gear for you, so be careful looking to deep. [[ 'Skyshock' Destiny XBone Clan now recruiting ]]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ha Destiny is just full of the same items with different reskins
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

9 Replies
    • Anybody see the iron banner auto rifle? Holy -Blam!-
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Cyanide: 8/15/2014 5:27:04 PM
        Wow. You're very late. I'd say 90% of this forum knows that site or seen all the exotics already. Nonetheless I want Thorn, Hawkmoon and The Last Word.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Gotta get that SUROS Regime.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Surprised not a lot people have seen it yet, I've seen it for a couple weeks.
            Add more answer options

• Thanks for posting now I can prepare for my class more effectively.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • whats up with all the exotic chest pieces having hand cannon love? I wonder if there's more to it than being a sub-par scout rifle....
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Hmm.. So truly only 1 raid, and its 6 players required at level 27- but can go solo-to-6 players after your level 30, or 31.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • It appears to me "Strange Coin" might be the most valuable item in the Destiny universe.
                  Add more answer options

12 Replies
                  • Whats the quantity level? interesting how a website has this much info compiled before release of the game...
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Props for the spoiler title. Thank you.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.