JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/14/2014 5:17:38 AM

Destiny Gamescom gameplay

New gameplay pvp and screens. Looks so epic: http://gematsu.com/2014/08/destiny-gamescom-pvp-gameplay-screenshots
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Squishie1984
    Squishie1984

Getting hyped for more Fallen - old

Did I see a map on [b]Mercury?!?![/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Do I spy a snow map around 6 seconds? Is that Europa?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That was sick nice one.
        Add more answer options

• So Bladedancer = COD players wet dream
        Add more answer options

14 Replies
        • Also, only thing I didn't notice was any use of Blink? (Correct me if I'm wrong) I was hoping to get an idea of how much distance the teleport would cover
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Holy shit that radiance just one shot melee'd a vehicle...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • So the Hunter finally looks cool and OP. The warlock had some new lovely l looking gimmicks. But what about the Titan... Some new undies?
              Add more answer options

Lonewolf1723
              Lonewolf1723

Blue Lives Matter - old

Bladedancer steals the show on this..... An electrified blade.....awesome. Just awesome.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Wow, I hope them warlocks are mad happy after this. I was always seein speculation on sunsinger and how it effects the player....well I'd say being able to melt a pike and destroy it and the player, dear god that's epic. Also a nice preview of the bladedancer for hunter and can't wait to play like an assassin!
                Add more answer options

• This game is going to be so awesome #bladedancer for life. Wish some good defender play was shown :S striker gets all the love :,(
                Add more answer options

• Love the charge time on those fusion rifles!!!! And the bladedancer ability that lets you shoot a wave in front of you looks boss
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • From all the third person angles does this mean possible theater mode?!
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Anyone have any idea what that ranged attack was at the 0:47 mark?? Beautiful
                    Add more answer options

• That AR had about 70 bullets!
                    Add more answer options

• Ohh man those HD screenshots had me drooling. You can zoom so far in you can see an "S" under the safety button on the hand cannon. [spoiler]Starts slow clap[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• That shot with the Titan in full Iron Banner regalia looks wicked cool!
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Ahhhhh... yes please
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • looks like a pro battle and I'm ready for that
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Seon Stolos: 8/15/2014 1:41:30 AM
                        It's surprising to see the distance between the Hunter and his prey when he used bladedancer super. He looked out of melee range yet they both died. I'm still holding out for the unrevealed 3rd subclass to be my favorite though. +1 great post Edit: watched it again and at 0:47 it was actually some time type of energy wave that the Hunter threw.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • That assault rifle at 58 seconds.... I need it.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • (O.O) whaaaa. Can someone please tell me Did the warlock melee twice. How he throw fireball.
                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                            • I am so whet for this game!!!!!!!
                              Add more answer options

• Lol that sunsinger melee destroyed that interceptor.
                              Add more answer options

9 Replies
                              • At 43 seconds the Guardian is using a Auto Rifle that has a 70 round clip! It's not his heavy because he has a Rocket Launcher in his heavy slot!
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • bladedancer.... enough said.
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • Iron Banner equip looks so sick.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.