JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 8/14/2014 3:01:41 PM

Is Christian Music Lame?

it is lame

it isn't

I listen to other religious music

I mean I'm not the religious type, so perhaps that is why I'm not that into Christian bands. I don't know what you guys think. Edit 1: Whoa thanks for the feedback guys
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Jay
    Jay

MIA - old

I'm Christian and I find 95% of it to be lame.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

There's a lot of different types of Christian music, but I guess you just mean Christian rock. There are some pretty good bands out there I think.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Ma5terXploder: 8/14/2014 5:50:38 PM
    I think the band Third Day sounds pretty good.
    Add more answer options

• Reported for oppressing Christians.
    Add more answer options

• Yep
    Add more answer options

• Some may find it odd, but I like to listen to Buddhist chants...leaves me relaxed.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Please move to #offtopic also, if you are in the US, Flyleaf is a Christian Band and one of their songs, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Around_Me]All Around Me[/url], actually got quite famous and made the top 100 billboard. also Pillar's Fireproof is also an awesome song and most people don't even realize it's a christian song lol
      Add more answer options

• This should be in #Offtopic
      Add more answer options

• I've heard a few good bands, but mostly stuff I didn't enjoy. So I guess I think it's mostly lame.
      Add more answer options

• Creed is good but other than that it's pretty lame. Although silent night sounds good.
      Add more answer options

• Yes. Even when I was Christian I thought it was an insult to Rock.
      Add more answer options

• Funny, the South Park episode Faith + 1 was on today.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Most of it is pretty bad.
        Add more answer options

Agent Space Wolf
        Agent Space Wolf

I fear no man. - old

some yes some no Some is good, but a good amount of worship music is just 20 different ppl singing the same song with a slightly different tune
        Add more answer options

• -blam!- if I know. I don't listen to it.
        Add more answer options

• This counts as Christian, but I don't listen to it for that. I listen to it because it's good music.
        Add more answer options

• This counts as Christian, but I don't listen to it for that. I listen to it because it's good music.
        Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• It depends... I would say that a majority of it would be "lame".
        Add more answer options

• A lot of good Christian hardcore bands
        Add more answer options

• Usually it is yes. There are, however, most certainly exceptions. and bands with Christian members are not necessarily bad, just most CHRISTIAN BANDS are.
        Add more answer options

• Religion in itself is lame. #banreligion
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • It sucks I don't want to be reminded I could be sent to hell while rockin out
          Add more answer options

• It's... not great. [spoiler]At all.[/spoiler] [spoiler]By any definition of the word "great."[/spoiler] [quote]It'd be like the white version of rap if dubstep hadn't taken that spot already.[/quote]
          Add more answer options

• Is rap lame?
          Add more answer options

• The only Christian band that is worth a listen. I highly recommend them to anyone who is trying to expand their faith and feel closer to Jesus.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.