JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Weapons

Which guns need improvement?

Edited by GazMask227: 8/13/2014 8:18:29 AM

Need challenge system for obtaining specific weapons.

The final game should have a challenge system that will let players obtain the specific weapons they seek, rather than relying solely on the randomized loot pick up system that's in place. This should be implements for all weapons: common, uncommon, rare, exotic, and legendary weapons alike. A gun customizer should also be added to the Tower so that we can change the gun-site and special ability upgrades for our uncommon/rare/exotic/legendary weapons if we are not satisfied with the site/ability upgrade options that was found with our weapons.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Na I'd rather go through millions of guts to find my favorite weapon
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • No way should there be a way to get the best gear from the vault of glass without beating it though.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by The Traveler: 8/18/2014 11:48:06 PM
        ... Agent of the nine has all the answers you seek. Aka, he sells exotic items for the rare coin thing a ma' jigger, but it's a timed special event who only comes around the tower every now and then. If a player is unlucky in the late game, all they need to do is wait for him.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by GazMask227: 8/13/2014 8:17:56 AM
          Note: I did post a thread about this earlier today, but the previous thread was MUCH longer in text. It gave a far more details about my ideas, as well as my experience from the Beta and other reasons why I want such a system in place. Also, I'm having trouble finding my previous thread. Maybe it was just too long to the point that most people didn't bother reading it. LOL.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.