JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Babyrancher: 8/13/2014 6:24:22 PM

Destiny Extras. Bring On the DLC!

I don't want extra items available for sale.

I only want maps, not small items like skins.

I want small and large purchase options.

If they sell it, I'll buy it. #disposableincome

Bring on the DLC. Destiny could release something every week and I'd probably buy it. Raids/Strikes/Maps. Additional character customization packs with faces and hair styles/colors (along with a way to edit our Guardian's appearance). Ghost voice packs/skins. Armor shaders. Mounts. Whatever. Give me little customization stuff for $2-5, medium stuff like mounts or shaders for $10, and bigger stuff for standard DLC prices. I'd rather have the options available so worst case scenario I can just choose not to buy it. Blizzard figured that one out and cashed in, and I don't regret any of those purchases. What do y'all think? Are there particular extras you would like to see? I've seen a lot of cool, scattered ideas throughout the forums. Lazy simple poll included.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If they make DLC's it should expend the Crucible and the PvE experience at the same time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hopefully not too many microtransactions.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • [spoiler]shameless bump[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • i want more story content. dark below will bring new loactions, story missions and maps.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Great idea but its more expansion packs than dlc packs. Like going to be destiny just destiny until 10 years later or so.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • beards FTW
            Add more answer options

• I see myself playing destiny for a long time I'm already invested in it I can justify spending some money on it.
            Add more answer options

• I like having an option but then it can end up like bl2 tones of customizable addons with some gameplay add ons.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.