JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/12/2014 8:57:59 PM

The 9th Of The Ninth

9/9 could forever be known as Destiny Day, with a special in-game annual event to commemorate it
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You have the smarts. We should use that day to praise our great Purple Ball.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I'm going to celebrate 9/9, or D-Day (Destiny Day) by taking the day off work. My boss is a gamer too, so he understands (seeing of course I keep everything in the office up to date, which I always do). :)
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's a game yo... But seriously if it holds up to hype as well as every other game this year it could be the beginning of the end for Bungie. Trying to keep hype levels up but it's been a crap year for consoles.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Whatever you guys call it, I'm calling it the day to get another video game.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • 9/9/99 Sega Dreamcast day
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • You're dumb...Its a game man...Don't be stupid...
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • As I've said in previous threads, I will always call it my [i]Date With Destiny[/i]
                Add more answer options

• Abbreviated as D Day
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Oh I'm sure that's why they did it.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by GreenLabCoat: 8/13/2014 6:19:43 AM
                  Hell yeah!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.