JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by shrimpysnow: 8/12/2014 7:47:30 PM

Opinion: What do you feel is wrong/right with PvP?

Opinions are like .... Well you know. What is your take on what is wrong with PvP? I have heard a lot of hate and I want to see across the board peoples grievances. That way we can see the over arching themes. If I get enough I will post updates with what is found. Edit: So I realized that I set this post up to be a bit on the negative side. So throw some good stuff in too! -shrimpy-
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The hand cannon, pulse rifles, and kill delay were my only real gripes. Everything else seemed really good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Being killed by super abilities... But that's just me being a b!tch lol.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • 1; Netcode was issue in beta but hopefully wont have same issues at launch. 2; No chat to help coordinate randoms 3; No lobby, not big issue but whats point showing off ship if dont know whose it is 4; Random maps: would be nice to veto (dont want same map 10+ times in a row & could change loading without losing ammo Overall not really big issues & I did enjoy pvp in beta. Plus thinking full release will diminish most of these.
      Add more answer options

• I can't play it now.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • The netcode.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Nothing. It was a blast.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • When i get into a gunfight i die then they go around the corner and die as if i assassins creed style poisoned them
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Mobo support ;)
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by SilverPaladin: 8/12/2014 8:06:58 PM
                1. Lacks game modes (especially those found in every god damn fps). Not saying they must have it but geez 5 game-modes only? 2. 6vs6 cap is too low and im not asking for a 64 mayhem. Atleast give us some 12vs12 mode 3. This is a personal opinion but i think the super bar should reset after you die instead of it being accumulative 4. Radar is a tool for noobs. All it does is make stealth impossible since you can wait in the direction the other player is coming ready to kill him 5. No hardcore setting
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  I clocked a lot of hours on PVP and there was only 2 maps. PVP is something I normally hate, I also miss the hell out of playing it now so I guess I was more than happy with the experience. My only gripe was those Loading times between games or entering a game. did they feel like a lifetime for anyone else? possibly due to it being a beta or would you say load times are the finished article?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by Murdoc: 8/12/2014 7:51:07 PM
                    Its too early to start complaining about pvp when we still havent seen everything yet. That said I do have some minor suggestions: 1. Better spawns 2. Unique and intressting buffs to handcannons and pulse rifles. 3. Team chat. 4. Varied distribution points for heavy ammo.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Edited by blades of honor: 8/12/2014 7:53:28 PM
                      In general? Nothing. The pvp in destiny?Nothing really. Just wish the radar was a tad larger sometimes
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Nothing
                        Add more answer options

• The vehicles were unbalanced, but they fixed that. I think it's fine for the type of PvP that it is. I was just hoping that there would be bigger maps with larger scale battles.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Nothing
                          Add more answer options

• What is wrong with PvP is that it exists. (Obviously not a fan of pvp.)
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • nothing! if you don't like it, then don't play it.
                            Add more answer options

mdunc1982
                            mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

Nothing
                            Add more answer options

• Nothing I had fun playing it.
                            Add more answer options

• The unbalanced mess that is the crucible.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Edited by aboniks: 8/12/2014 7:39:59 PM
                              srs bsns is 2 srs
                              Add more answer options

7 Replies
                              • Nothing
                                Add more answer options

• Nothing.
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.