JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 8/16/2014 8:18:08 PM

Investment

Looks like bungie and Activision have invested pretty well in playstation with all the extra exclusive content and console sigh....sad xbox gamer here. O well atleast I still get to enjoy the game and the epicness that is destiny :) #xboxforlife
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well if only Microsoft's policies weren't so anti gamer/dev.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

49 Replies
    • Yes we will be content later on but psn is getting an extra map each d lc and exclusive weaponss we don t get but yea all are right the psn paid more to get it I just we were as speacial but im glad to be playing it regardless 20days. Btw psn may have invested more but mor people play destiny on xbox then Psn so funny look it up its true
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Idk why people are trying to argue theres no opposition
        Add more answer options

• Idk why people are trying to argue theres no opposition
        Add more answer options

• Edited by CharacterZ3RO: 8/19/2014 4:43:01 PM
        Dude it's not a big deal. It's only a strike and a map. The console is white and has no design on it or special controller.it doesn't come with anything cool either. I had one preordered but canceled it because I realized destiny and halo on one system is better than anything playstation will ever do. You aren't missing anything. Xbox has better servers, online, controllers, and community, if anything we have the superior destiny
        Add more answer options

17 Replies
        • [quote]all the extra exclusive content[/quote] -one Crucible map -one Strike -two guns -one armor set/class -one ship with three paint-jobs They don't get the Crucible map until the first expansion in December, which seems to indicate that most - if not all - of these (timed) exclusives won't be available to them at launch.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • we're not loosing out anything on Xbox .. i mean the Exclusives are timed, the equipment is cosmetic as it's going to be lowest of the exotics you'd be able to get by just looting. we're still gonna get the whole game and if you think your loosing out , then your thinking wrong we still get to play one hell of a game and on release day your not gonna give 2 cents to whatever exclusive. me i'm getting Xbox and PS4 editions but that's mainly i have friends on both consoles, i don't give 2 jacks whats on what as i'm still gonna have a good laugh.
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • More like Sony invested heavily in Destiny which Activision probably owns
              Add more answer options

• Thank god you posted this. It's not a waste of space at all.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • You will get the same content later on. It's all timed bro. Just wait.
                Add more answer options

• [quote]sad xbox gamer here[/quote] [quote]#xboxforlife[/quote] Wait, what?
                Add more answer options

• Sony's invested into Destiny, since they're the ones who gave the money for the extra stuff.
                Add more answer options

• All the exclusive stuff PS got Xbox will get. Some sooner than others.
                Add more answer options

• You do realize we will be getting the content later on right?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Sony has invested in Bungie and Activison. But do you blame then Bungie and Halo made Xbox a household name and Activision and Cod
                  Add more answer options

• You have the investment backward. Sony gave money to Activision and Bungie... So it's Sony who has invested in Destiny.
                  Add more answer options

• My guess would be that Microsoft has adopted a wait-and-see attitude. If Destiny goes BIG they won't be able to say no to a XOne console. If its big enough maybe even 360, but I doubt it since they'll try to keep pushing the One.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.