JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/26/2004 3:16:13 AM

Avatar Question. I come in peace.

Um, I was a wondering how do people get them cool lookin custom Avatars. I had heard only the moderators ( die ) get them or they Have to be approved. I asked how they could be approved and was recomended here, in the Seventh Pole ( pillar, column, whatever. )
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Here, read this: [url=/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=7114] Forum FAQ [/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only mods get custom avatars. It is called the 7th column, not pole (Poles are for strippers :P) And be patient. Most threads don't get a response every four minutes. As for where to submit them, I don't know.
    Add more answer options

• dont know but when we take over the world we must eliminate the mots!!! (with fire crackers and bubble wrap
    Add more answer options

• Um. hello? echo: hello? anyone home? echo: anyone home?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.