JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

8/12/2014 2:29:56 AM

I DEMAND This Change To The Site Immediately

Bring it back.

Do it, Bungie.

I need it.

Bring back the old search icon that was the magnifying glass and the Marathon/Reclaimer symbol in one.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Remorazz: 8/13/2014 8:50:42 PM
    In other words, Bungie.net is broken.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Give me 3 minutes...
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Bunjy I demnd u gve us dis [spoiler]Wut m8[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• I DEMAND a date with Kaley Cuoco ..... damn it didn't work.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Could also use some functionality on safari browsers. THe entire site is unreadable in that browser.
          Add more answer options

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses it dearly.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Bump
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Or bring back dark mode. The whitness, it burns.
              Add more answer options

• I wouldn't mind seeing it return. I thought that thing was pretty cool.
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by DE4THINC4RN4TE: 8/12/2014 4:43:20 AM
                Agreed, this is an outrage. #BoycotDensity [spoiler]But seriously Bungie, please fix this.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  Wax
                  Wax

Online - old

Agreed. And we want beer and fried donuts! we need a union, this abuse is absurd
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • you forgot Dont do it, dont need it. :)
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • muh Halo avatars :(
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • anyone else remember [quote]SEARCHBAR![/quote] replies?
                        Add more answer options

• you don't get to make demands of the council, ambassador
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • CUP STAYS HERE! Except we aren't talking about the cup...
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.