JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Story

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
8/11/2014 10:55:48 PM

ps4 gamer looking for others

Active player looking for mature gamers to explore all destiny has to offer (must have a mic) PSN is EvilSRG
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by EvilSRG: 8/15/2014 5:24:14 PM
    If I don't add you right away then send a friend request and I will get you, also my time zone is gmt -5 east coast USA also I will make all classes but will main a warlock sunsinger
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Active player looking for mature gamers to explore all destiny has to offer (must have a mic) PSN is EvilSRG[/quote] Toddymallet2k14 add me :-):-)
    Add more answer options

• ACTIVE RAIDERS SEND FRIEND REQUEST (PS4) Foxhunter51 Im open to join a clan of active players!!!! MESSAGE ME!!!
    Add more answer options

• PSN- AndreTheGiant_88, add me anyone looking for serious destiny player for all game modes
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Rory: 8/12/2014 12:49:44 PM
    Greeting Guardians. I'm a ps4 gamer and I'm interested in all game modes. I want to play strategically and have fun. Oh and not to mention own ass!!! I need to grow my list of potential co-raiders for the end game content, so hit me up on psn: Rory_vBerkel.
    Add more answer options

• I've a mic more into PvE I'm 40ty. Looking for mature people to play with if that's you hit me up psn Hawk-2010
    Add more answer options

• Psn is hardyboy717
    Add more answer options

• psn adremoble and I got a mic ill send a friend requast
    Add more answer options

• PSN: NamedBUCKWHEAT I love the game. Have a mic. 17 years old. Want to raid everything and get the best loot there is. Please add me if you want to play tactically but still want to have fun in the brave new world.
    Add more answer options

• nmahead feel free to add me guys !
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.