JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/11/2014 8:48:14 PM

assassinations???

In halo reach they had assassinations. I know it's a different game but it would be cool to have assassinations in it and have different animations for the Titan, hunter, and warlock. They do different things to kill their enemies. ( I'm not good at explaining ).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would cool for PvE but would be useless in multiplayer. It would be impossible because it's impossible to sneak up on someone due to the radar
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I would not like to see a "melee from behind" act as a one hit kill in the form of assasinations
      Add more answer options

• I see your point, but after playig BF4 for months, it's gets tiresom watching the exact same thing over again and i nsome instances, it can even get you killed. I'm against assassinations (if they can even be called that).
      Add more answer options

• I made this almost exact same thread months ago
      Add more answer options

• Doesn't need much explaining. Enough people have said it and it's a great idea. I loved seeing the assassination sequences. They're just a small reward for getting the drop on someone
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by CommDover: 8/12/2014 3:13:49 AM
        It would be a nice gesture, It would add nothing to the gameplay other then coolness factor and "Did you see what I did to that guy!". With that said, I wouldn't mind either way if the had them implemented.
        Add more answer options

• Please do this Bungie
        Add more answer options

• I laid out a very detailed post about this a month ago.
        Add more answer options

• If you can get behind someone, you should be able to kill them without the assistance of a conditional OHK. I agree that it would look cool, but it would not add to the gameplay.
        Add more answer options

• In PvE I think it would take away from game. But if you talking about in PvP I am all up for it.
        Add more answer options

• Yeah, I think the more they do to differentiate between the three classes the better. I realize there needs to be balance, but at the cost of what? I mean aside from specials and aesthetics and movement what's different? I would like sneak kill animations but maybe that's for destiny 2.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.