JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by The wolfpack of1: 8/17/2014 9:33:49 PM

Preview Shaders

Just like how we can preview weapons and armor, I would like to see how a shader makes my armor look before I spend 2000 glimmer on a nasty color scheme.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• HELL YES!!!!! I wasted like 10000 glimmer on stupid shaders!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think there is a website to do this. I understand you want it in game though and I agree.
    Add more answer options

• I would support this, but the shader lady only sells the same four shaders so...
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • This
      Add more answer options

• Also Agreed
      Add more answer options

• Agreed
      Add more answer options

• Actually would be really nice if the store would rotate shaders like it does emblems
      Add more answer options

• I don't know why that's not a thing, either.
      Add more answer options

• ! YES
      Add more answer options

• Yes
      Add more answer options

• Edited by NinjaArmaan: 9/21/2014 4:30:09 AM
      They should really add this it would make the game better
      Add more answer options

• Especially with how much they cost.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Yes please!
        Add more answer options

• Hell yes
        Add more answer options

• Can we also make shaders available at all levels and usable on our ships?
        Add more answer options

• Go to destinytracker.com and you can preview every shader on your guardian using your game tag
        Add more answer options

• You can. By going under details, just like armor. My guess is the disabled it for the beta.
        Add more answer options

• agreed
        Add more answer options

• I think that once you get to level 20 you WILL be able to preview the shaders... Once you unlock them for purchase
        Add more answer options

• Just wait about a week after the games released someone who's played 24/7 will make a guide on them and post it in YouTube
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • YES
          Add more answer options

• I completely agree with you because I want to know what I get into before I purchase it.
          Add more answer options

• Very good idea. I would like to see a shader before i spend 2000 glimmer on one.
          Add more answer options

• Yeah very good idea.
          Add more answer options

• Yes so much yes where do I Sign
          Add more answer options

• This picture at least lets you see the options. Some of them, the bottom ones, I think, are rumored preorder bonuses for COD:AW, as a cross-over preorder incentive. Only pay attention to the faction ones.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.