JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/11/2014 2:59:54 AM

which character will you start out with?

Warlock

Hunter

Titan

Still gathering info on each.

So I've seen a lot of talk about hunters being the favorite. I think it would be interesting to see the results. Which class will you choose at launch?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Warlock
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There can be a hundred of these threads... A thousand and the answers will always be around 33% each. Bungie have balanced it well & accommodated for a lot of different playstyles. [spoiler]Though Titan all the way!![/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Titan same as I played in the Beta.
    Add more answer options

• Hunter. I'll only play as other classes to unlock the trophy.
    Add more answer options

• Titan all the way..... Epic Hulk Smashing the hell outta peeps on a flag or some random Fallen or Hive Cos i look like fracking Iron Man I can punch ppl in the mush and not look like im bitch slapping like a Lock or CoD knifing like a huntard I Love being a Tank "Stop Trying to hit me and HIT ME!!"
    Add more answer options

• I still don't know, but I'm leaning more towards warlocks even if just for the aesthetics ><
    Add more answer options

• I'm definitely going to make an Exo hunter as my main
    Add more answer options

• Edited by mdunc1982: 8/11/2014 7:13:20 AM
    Every poll seems to be different. Last one I checked hunters were number one
    Add more answer options

• Oh look! A very original thread! Hodor!
    Add more answer options

• The fourth class
    Add more answer options

• Me and my friends have already picked our fireteam and I get to be the hunter
    Add more answer options

• I will focus heavily on my main which will be a TItan, my secondary alt will be a warlock. I am still unsure which subclass for the titan I will Officially play as end game.
    Add more answer options

• Hunter. My style of play. I'll also make a Warlock later
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Robo Sniper Badass is the way to go. I don't need no magic or steroids.
      Add more answer options

• Warlock4lyfe, but this time instead of taking an Exo, I'm choosing the Awakened as I'm planning on making him look exactly like Yondu Udonta.
      Add more answer options

• Titan. Baby. Big ol' fist to face from here to mars and back to venus. I'll run the other classes at some point.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.