JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/11/2014 1:26:18 AM

In-App Gear Lighting

The Destiny Companion App has some awesome features that really make it feel integrated into the Destiny world, Such as being able to view your equipment as it's 3-D model. An issue I found whilst doing this was the lighting. There is a serious lack of light in the model viewer, making it hard to see what your equipment really looks like. Do you guys think that increase In lighting would be helpful?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On my phone the app doesn't show my guardian period.Its just a silhouette of the average class person.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Agreed
      Add more answer options

• Yes. It is too dark. Needs more brightness
      Add more answer options

• I have one comment about the app. You should be able to do everything you can do in the game, except actually move around. For example: change load out; change skill sets; dismantle gear; move gear from holding; and upgrade.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Not so much my Guardian, but definitely my gear
        Add more answer options

• They are aware of this and working on a fix. I brought it to their attention during the beta.
        Add more answer options

• Totally agree.
        Add more answer options

• Also, there are different textures.
        Add more answer options

• This needs to happen!
        Add more answer options

• I agree.
        Add more answer options

• I agree
        Add more answer options

• Absolutely agree, is looks like my defender of the light got bathed in darkness
        Add more answer options

• Definitely.
        Add more answer options

• Yes, often I have to turn a gun just at the right angle to get a decent lighting on a gun. Would greatly benefit from a light increase.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.