JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Hsandorfi56: 8/12/2014 4:39:18 PM

Netcode issues

There were times where I was playing the crucible and there were obvious Netcode issues. I shot someone at extreme close range with a shotgun, and they were able to move for a second or two after I killed them. Kill trades happened pretty often as well. Has anyone else experienced these Netcode issues? I play on PS4 Edit: I'm just gonna chalk this one up to the fact that it was a beta. In the final game I'm sure crucible will run more smoothly.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea I had a couple of delayed kills and moonwalkers but I don't think it was really a net code issue. I think it was just a bad connection with certain players. Hopefully it won't be an issue during full game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Whoever coded the internet's net code should be fired! Lag would not happen if the Tea Party was in office.
    Add more answer options

• Sounds life your talking about brokenfield 4
    Add more answer options

• It's lag Happened to me too but sometimes my connection is just bad
    Add more answer options

• yeah! I had Netcode issues.god dam netcode
    Add more answer options

• We usually call that lag.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.