JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2014 4:31:39 PM

I made a video for you flood.

Sometimes I think I really do spoil you!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is incredibly funny for me because one of those guys is my alt and another post is a copypasta of something I said on an alt.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Onion/Beetle, would fap to again.
      Add more answer options

MalvOfAlaska
      MalvOfAlaska

#NinjasForPrison2016 - old

TFW I'm in one of the pictures of the Lenny raid... ahhh. Those were the days.
      Add more answer options

12 Replies
      • Yawn.
        Add more answer options

• Incoherent/11
        Add more answer options

• The thumbnail is perfect
        Add more answer options

• I don't like you anymore.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Shot tier self promotion. Nice try rose
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Who are you?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Hey hey give me llello. Buzz buzz buzz give me llello
              Add more answer options

• i RaTe ThIs NiNe OuT oF eLeVeN oN tHe ShItPoStScAlE. Good Job Beetul, this is glorious.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Nice try, Methew.
                Add more answer options

• Well, you [i]did[/i] just make a video for us, so... Thanks?
                Add more answer options

• Shout out to that Shru guy lol
                Add more answer options

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore
                Add more answer options

• To be perfectly honest I'm a little but pissed off you didn't have me in the video. -blam!- you beetle.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • We are all beetle.
                  Add more answer options

• I love the music lol
                  Add more answer options

• erm
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Edited by MalvOfAlaska: 8/10/2014 10:50:02 PM
                    MalvOfAlaska
                    MalvOfAlaska

#NinjasForPrison2016 - old

damn double post
                    Add more answer options

• No dicks didn't watch
                    Add more answer options

• 10/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    Add more answer options

• Praise the beetle!
                    Add more answer options

• [quote][spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler][/quote]
                    Add more answer options

• Post the Flood video where you talk, I liked that one.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Quality as always
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.