JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Bill the Cabal: 8/11/2014 3:27:40 AM

Socks

So everyone has already asked everything about how your guardian will be except the most important question of all, what socks will you wear in Destiny? I will wear early Christmas socks with lights. (And yes, this is really stupid) Update: post on socks has logged 100(+) comments. Hooray for internet!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Red Sox of course [spoiler][/spoiler] sorry I had to
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wear Nasty Socks
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I know bill don't wear no socks.
      Add more answer options

• No need for socks because my Guardian wears footie pajamas under his armor. All comfy and warm for those cold, wet environments, and they make feel a little bit...special.
      Add more answer options

• Adventure Time socks? Duh.
      Add more answer options

• I will go for a pair of wool socks I got from grandma last year that she made:)
      Add more answer options

• Edited by BoogerMissile: 8/12/2014 3:56:49 AM
      My hello kitty socks lol. Oh wait, no I'm gonna wear my sock booties!
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Barefoot. Maybe straps like a Kender.
        Add more answer options

• Socks? Sheeet, I'll be wearing wooden clogs.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Socks? Nah. Barefoot is more my style.
          Add more answer options

• I like to wear a feature sock and a plain sock.
          Add more answer options

• I will be wearing Christmas socks with lights, because i'm planning on going to mars killing you and taking your socks.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Mid thigh rainbow socks, because riding a unicorn in anything else would look just silly.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Plaster-cast ones. Should justify some extra hours on Destiny :-D
              Add more answer options

• Edited by ProtoSapient: 8/11/2014 4:21:30 PM
              socks? HA, socks are for pansies. I rock my batman onesies under my armor, just in case i need to field repair a broken chest plate or plate greaves, still gotta stay fresh AND prevent indecent exposure (rated T afterall) #sofreshsoclean
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Socks made of pure vodka. What? I have to retain some of my Russian heritage.
                Add more answer options

• socks with capes. Cuz I'm a hunter.
                Add more answer options

• S.one O.their C.unt's K.ids It's Australian
                Add more answer options

• Dem striped knee socks babeh
                Add more answer options

• None, they get wet from the rain. I like my toes to be nice and dry as soon as possible.
                Add more answer options

• Sexy stockings that show. On a man. With sunglasses. And a 12 pack. With no armor on. With a crotch of steel...
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • knee high socks with mistletoe designs. #sexybeast
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Socks that are red, red with the blood of guardians.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Edited by CorruptKnight7: 8/11/2014 11:33:38 AM
                      Bill, you ask such wise questions that all species should be asking. I will be wearing my Fluffy socks for comfort and warmth. They have pictures of dead Fallen on them and are orange.
                      Add more answer options

• I will wear one tube sock. And nothing else.
                      Add more answer options

• Invisible socks.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.