JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/9/2014 7:47:46 PM

Distress call/flare

Anyone else think it would be a good idea if while exploring and you come across a high level area that your not sure you wanna tackle alone, you could send out a distress call or flare to other guardians in the area to come to your aide
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would be a neat option, but likely used for trolling.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Great idea man
    Add more answer options

• #BungieDoThisPlease
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• This would help a lot, I like to help a guardian in need, but a lot of people get mad because you "stole their kill"
    Add more answer options

• Such a good idea
    Add more answer options

• Yes but it needs a cooldown timer
    Add more answer options

• So much yes! This could also help for public events when there's no body around.
    Add more answer options

• When I read the topic in the select thingy i was like this is pointless but now that I've read it it seems like a good idea but maybe not a flare maybe like a select option when you pull up your ghost
    Add more answer options

• Totally agree
    Add more answer options

• +1
    Add more answer options

• I like this idea
    Add more answer options

• Sounds cool
    Add more answer options

• Sounds awesome
    Add more answer options

• I approve this message.
    Add more answer options

• Sure
    Add more answer options

• Whenever I'm in trouble, this would be a nice addition, but I usually run for my life if it's a lvl 20 that can one hit me lmao
    Add more answer options

• I think it's a good idea personally, don't listen to the haters!
    Add more answer options

• Second worst idea behind having gay npcs
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • If a Public Event starts in an area your Guardian is exploring and you are on your own have the Ghost launch a flare or send a signal and then have close by players Ghosts be like Hey they need help let's go there and then you as the player can make the conscious choice to either ignore it or go and help
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • I think its a good idea!
        Add more answer options

• I thought of the same thing yesterday but then I realized there would be so many trolls constantly calling for help for no reason and that would be really annoying so I don't know if this is a good idea or not.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • How about making the Flare 500 glimmer then have the price increase each time you level or use it. yes there may still be people that abuse it but it will cut down on the abuse if they add it to the game.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • When you check the roster, it also list people in the immediate area, you could send an invite.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I usually lend a hand when I see a nearby guardians name flashing a !
              Add more answer options

• I would prefer an all around "Come here!" or "Look at this!" rather than an "I'm a dumb ass, come rescue me!" button.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.