JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/9/2014 6:11:47 PM

Honest Trailers: Mass Effect

This is by far one of the funniest Honest Trailers I've ever seen. I think you'll all enjoy this one. Oh, and SPOILERS.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 13 seconds in and i'm already in love
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Saw it. It was amazing! Everyone who have played Mass Effect should watch it!
    Add more answer options

• 10/10 will watch again
    Add more answer options

• A games with faster than light ships and slower than dirt elevators...
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • 10/10 Would watch again.
      Add more answer options

• But he's the sergeant in MW2, and the Arbiter in Halo.
      Add more answer options

• that was amazing, thanks for post
      Add more answer options

• Bioware didn't sell out just saying. EA bought the parent company of Bioware Elevation Partners consisting of the developers Bioware and Pandemic Studios among other things.
      Add more answer options

• That was great lol
      Add more answer options

• The halo references were hilarious
      Add more answer options

• You are an amazing and wonderful human being and I thank you from the very depths of my heart for making this a part of my life. I think I love you.
      Add more answer options

• I rate it: almostasbadasthepokemonone/10
      Add more answer options

• Thank you for giving me something to bide my time with while I wait for September : ) We've all seen the video of hitler complaining about the mass effect 3 ending right? ….don't know the link
      Add more answer options

• Good one. LOL @ "Wow - there still so many of these left."
      Add more answer options

• I love Mass Effect, and I love this video. thank you.
      Add more answer options

• Hhah gold the whole thing I was waiting for the mention of ME3 ending.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Verbatim: 8/10/2014 3:07:34 PM
      smosh is terrible where's that iphone game they needed a [i]quarter of a million dollars[/i] for?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • SELLOUT! [spoiler]that part was funny :)[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• I think this was my favorite one so far. Although I wish they did something for all the characters like they did with Pokemon.
        Add more answer options

• [quote]In a life where you make tough choices and die at the end anyways, play a game where you make tough choices then die at the end anyways.[/quote]Nearly pissed myself!
        Add more answer options

• rofl I love Honest Trailers...
        Add more answer options

• Those asshats didn't put a spoiler warning up. Ruined it for me.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Well that was hilarious.
          Add more answer options

• So epic...
          Add more answer options

• I'm cackling.
          Add more answer options

• This just made my day.
          Add more answer options

1 2 3
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.