JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/9/2014 12:26:27 AM

Destiny Countdown Images...

I'm creating a series of countdown posters to fill the time until the Destiny launch. Here's the imgur album, with today's poster: the Titans! I've already done Warlock and Hunter :) Enjoy! There are many more to come. Check back every day or check my Twitter to get the updates when I post! https://twitter.com/tramirez89 If anyone would like these in different sizes / formats, (or if you have special requests) just let me know and I'll try to cook something up for ya :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SquattingTurtle
    SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

Nice idea!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • These are really good! If you need additional ideas I recommend the special slot gear quotes. Like the Titan badges or Hunter cloaks. Some of them had some good ones for other class specific posters.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Thats it made me see how deep the story is. I think this story revolves more around you asking question and solving the story like a puzzle. Im really excited for the story now thank you so much
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Neosndvsisneg[spoiler]shit....[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• These are awesome!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Make a calendar please
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Sik pics. I was trying to use the warlock one as my facebook cover but the text got in the way of the emblem. Is there anyway you could do a version with just the background and the class symbol. If so, then thanks a lot. Also maybe you should put some small text in one of the corners of the pics to make sure you get proper credit.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.