JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/8/2014 11:51:27 PM
DeeJ

Bungie Weekly Update - 08/08/2014

[url=/en/News/News?aid=12034]Bungie Weekly Update - 08/08/2014[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by THE NEWTY: 8/9/2014 12:18:37 AM
    What about Chicago will we be able to explore it?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Majik12: 8/8/2014 11:52:28 PM
      2nd? edit: yes, 2nd...
      Add more answer options

• /giggle @ beta stuff not carrying over
      Add more answer options

• Cool
      Add more answer options

• Things
      Add more answer options

• Well, we're starting over.. 9/9, the grind begins!
      Add more answer options

• Thanks for the ride Deej. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
      Add more answer options

• Seventh!
      Add more answer options

irishfreak
      irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

Can't wait to see what will be on show at Gamescom <3
      Add more answer options

• Yes we get to start fresh! I hoped you guys enjoyed the physical mail I sent you! See you all soon.
      Add more answer options

• Seeking Xbox clan members We are guardians of the Order for dragons. We will rule the worlds of destiny one step at a time. We are a group of xbox gamers who play throughout the day. So no matter when you play you will have a firefight team,pvp team. One goal we have is to have 200 clan members by 9-9-14. Our main goal is to defeat the vault of glass before anyone else on both xbox systems. leader SORINMAROV4 co leaders ShogunOfPeace, and Loganator97. rules must be 18+, unless 2 of the 3 leaders approve. You must have a working mic. Main reason for this is we will need to work as a group for raids,pvp,fireteams and for the vault of glass. You must speak English. See you on the battlefields of destiny!!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dang welp whatever i knew it was coming! Lol
        Add more answer options

• Having played in alpha I expected this and it just makes sense to me. I actually love seeing that character creation screen:)
        Add more answer options

• good, fresh start is important. i don't want any of my junk from beta
        Add more answer options

• Edited by rabb1t: 8/9/2014 12:05:58 AM
        Whenever I log in to the site or my companion app, I'm still there. PS - Is there an official place to send a link to stuff for potential announcing? I sent a PM to the Destiny FB page about my 'fan trailer', but it doesn't show the 'seen' mark? :( (Curiously it doesn't show on YouTube searches by the Destiny key word or the actual title of the trailer. :( )
        Add more answer options

• Thank god beta progress was wiped
        Add more answer options

• So what are the chances of Tower-esque areas on each of the planets so we don't have to travel all over the system just to pick up some bounties or buy gear?
        Add more answer options

• Not surprised the least. That 1% chance of carry over of anything... well it was 1%
        Add more answer options

• why even have a mailbag
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • All of the pixels are gone!
          Add more answer options

• We all knew they were getting wiped...Idk why everyone kept asking.
          Add more answer options

• nooo! ;n; i guess i just have to work harder then to make my guardian even better than my beta guardian ;-;
          Add more answer options

• I am infinitely happy that everything has been wiped. Even starts Day One for all!
          Add more answer options

• Aw, that's a shame, I grew quite close to my character, but what can you do? I suppose it just means we can bond over a new character. I'm scared because as soon as the game comes out I can see hordes of people trying to level up their character and trying to find the best gear, it's going to be hectic. But fun at the same time. [spoiler]30 days to go, guardians.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Awesome bungie. Thank you for the clarification on this finally.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Mida: 8/9/2014 12:09:30 AM
            Beta guardian should be deleted, its beta. Full on 9/9. Can't wait!
            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.