JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/8/2014 9:12:52 PM
Dexy86

How you want to see someone you dislike die.

Alien gangbang.

horrible diarrhea.

Eaten by zombies.

execution.

A series of painful paper cuts.

gorilla gangbang.

strangled by cat or dog.

[b]And GO!![/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Tamedfrog
    Tamedfrog

Insert suggestive words here. - old

Someone I would hate is MAstUr ch33f, he is an bit of an douce to me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Execution. Someone I dislike deserves death not suffering... Except my brother. [spoiler]Death by alien snu-snu for him.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        IngloriousWho98
        IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

Least painful option
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Omg an alien gang bang. But with xenomorphs. I could fantasize about that all night it would be hot as hell. Lol they don't even have to die, they could just keep him/her as their toy.
          Add more answer options

47 Replies
          • TeamSilverback
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by DoubleBantLuis69: 8/9/2014 8:57:20 AM
              Old age. I'm not an asshole, well not a [i]complete[/i] asshole.
              Add more answer options

• I want to strap them to a bed made out of nails. Then attach that bed to the front in of a car. Then drive to the mall and drive over every speed bump in the parking lot while a earthquake is happening. But that wasn't a choice...
              Add more answer options

• So many choices....
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Several decades of middle American life.
                Add more answer options

• Enclosed in a 20x20 room with 10 inch think walls, and forced to watch Mrs. Doubtfire 24/7 365 days a year until they die.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Can't be surprised there are a bunch of sociopaths on this site.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Kim Jong Un: Public execution Dahvie Vanity: Castration, blood loss Jimmy Urine: Car crash Donald Trump: Mauled by the homeless Jay Leno: Overdose 50 Cent: Multiple bullet wounds to face I need a Death Note.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Edited by Otthild: 8/9/2014 6:39:38 AM
                      Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I want them to die. If anything I'd rather have them live so they could be just as miserable as the rest of us.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Still no Crushed by robot overlord option
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          Reign of Bane
                          Reign of Bane

M.I.A - old

Alien gang bang, [spoiler]rofl[/spoiler] [spoiler]Crazy MF :)[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • [quote]snu snu[/quote]
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Big ahh gorilla gangbang will kill em fo sho.
                              Add more answer options

• Snu Snu
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Eaten by Zombies so then I could eat the zombies.
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                  Ktan Dantaktee
                                  Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS - 8/26/2016 5:52:01 AM

Execution. Carried out by me. Kiyo, you have been warned.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Doesn't matter as long as they die
                                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                      Golden Charizard
                                      Golden Charizard

No hands robo johnson - old

Somebody call 911.... I MEAN YEAH CUZ -blam!- EVERYBODY AMIRITE?
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • Peacefully. I'm not an asshole. No reason to hate the dead.
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • I think I know what the fetish of the thread maker is.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • None.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Alien gang bang with Grunts and Jackels is the only true answer.
                                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.