JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Dexy86: 8/9/2014 4:33:55 AM
Dexy86

How would you like to go out?

Hit by a train.

attacked by wild pack of dogs.

burnt to death by the sun while tanning.

electrocuted.

horrible diarrhea like death.

A alien gangbang.

Zombies eating them.

Just another one of my random tests I want to see how you want to go out. [spoiler]The aliens are female and blue but they have both male and female genitalia. (Just thought I'd clear that up)[/spoiler] Have fun.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• how does the alien option kill us?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should have added an other option. My real choice: slain whilst saving my friends
    Add more answer options

• All the choices are hardcore but aliens seems the best. -blam!- till death.
    Add more answer options

• With a bang.
    Add more answer options

• Well at least I can die content knowing that aliens exist.
    Add more answer options

• Uhmm.. Asleep, like any sane person.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by DerKungFuhrer: 2/24/2015 7:50:50 AM
    [quote]Send me out with a bang.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Probably this way, quick and painless.
    Add more answer options

STREET BLAZER
    STREET BLAZER

Just dust in the wind, baby... - old

I chuse ur mum lolol
    Add more answer options

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) aliens that have both male and female genitalia? UH HUH THATS MY SHIT
    Add more answer options

• Death by Chuck Norris, in a volcano dropping the Ring of Doom to save Middle-Earth from the Covenant led by Darth Vader.
    Add more answer options

• [i]With a bang.[/i]
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • death by xanax overdose
      Add more answer options

• Ebola
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Firing line of cannons
        Add more answer options

• I like trains.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • ..with your mum
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Masshole: 10/28/2014 3:23:01 AM
            Jump from 35000 feet in the air, fist first into a -blam!-ing volcano.
            Add more answer options

• Ayylien gangbang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            Add more answer options

• Destroying electronic arts
            Add more answer options

• As a hero.
            Add more answer options

• Like a G.
            Add more answer options

• Wow 45% alien gangbang...just shows you
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Getting disconnected from life by a monkey
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Hit by a train so it's quick, the rest would be slow and painful.. I wouldn't want that
                Add more answer options

• I got the energy to spare and i aint gonna die easy might as while try everyone single one
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.