JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Dexy86: 8/9/2014 4:33:55 AM
Dexy86

How would you like to go out?

Hit by a train.

attacked by wild pack of dogs.

burnt to death by the sun while tanning.

electrocuted.

horrible diarrhea like death.

A alien gangbang.

Zombies eating them.

Just another one of my random tests I want to see how you want to go out. [spoiler]The aliens are female and blue but they have both male and female genitalia. (Just thought I'd clear that up)[/spoiler] Have fun.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• how does the alien option kill us?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should have added an other option. My real choice: slain whilst saving my friends
    Add more answer options

• All the choices are hardcore but aliens seems the best. -blam!- till death.
    Add more answer options

• With a bang.
    Add more answer options

• Well at least I can die content knowing that aliens exist.
    Add more answer options

• Uhmm.. Asleep, like any sane person.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by DerKungFuhrer: 2/24/2015 7:50:50 AM
    DerKungFuhrer
    DerKungFuhrer

09525bf9 Used to be M16 EPIC - old

[quote]Send me out with a bang.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Probably this way, quick and painless.
    Add more answer options

STREET BLAZER
    STREET BLAZER

The last greaser - old

I chuse ur mum lolol
    Add more answer options

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) aliens that have both male and female genitalia? UH HUH THATS MY SHIT
    Add more answer options

• Death by Chuck Norris, in a volcano dropping the Ring of Doom to save Middle-Earth from the Covenant led by Darth Vader.
    Add more answer options

• [i]With a bang.[/i]
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • death by xanax overdose
      Add more answer options

• Ebola
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Firing line of cannons
        Add more answer options

• I like trains.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • ..with your mum
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Masshole: 10/28/2014 3:23:01 AM
            Jump from 35000 feet in the air, fist first into a -blam!-ing volcano.
            Add more answer options

• Ayylien gangbang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            Add more answer options

• Destroying electronic arts
            Add more answer options

• As a hero.
            Add more answer options

• Like a G.
            Add more answer options

• Wow 45% alien gangbang...just shows you
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Getting disconnected from life by a monkey
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Hit by a train so it's quick, the rest would be slow and painful.. I wouldn't want that
                Add more answer options

• I got the energy to spare and i aint gonna die easy might as while try everyone single one
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.