JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by BondageKitty: 8/8/2014 4:19:04 PM

What one Exotic are you looking forward to using?

Revealed ones so far: http://imgur.com/a/W4P0Y#0 http://destinynews.net/exotics-in-beta Since only one is allowed, which of the exotics revealed so far are you most interested in using at a time? [spoiler]I want Sunbreakers or No Backup Plans.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A clan m8 got some Exotic boots for his Hunter, haven't seen that anywhere.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want the last wordddddd
    Add more answer options

• Ice breaker i got it from the crota raid cant wait to beast with it
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Unremarkable bones Very fun for goofing around
      Add more answer options

• I dont think its an exotic but i want The Word of Crota hand cannon.
      Add more answer options

• Um you know destiny has been out for like 2 months
      Add more answer options

Z31 Turbo
      Z31 Turbo

Life begins at 15psi - old

Just got heart of praxic fire tonight. Really really hoping to get raid helm and gloves so I can use it regularly.
      Add more answer options

• Kimmy...she works down at the bar down the street...think she gets off at 8... o-o....O_O; OH! In game stuff...
      Add more answer options

• I got the Hawkmoon... but Xur hasn't brought the upgrades up yet. So I'm waiting for that.
      Add more answer options

• Bad juju suros
      Add more answer options

• Bad Juju
      Add more answer options

• Bad Juju all day
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bad juju and gjallorhorn. Yuppp
        Add more answer options

• Closing time and any exotic hand cannon
        Add more answer options

• Thorn, Red Death, and Plan C
        Add more answer options

• Patience and Time!
        Add more answer options

• In my life time.. Hopefully a Koenigsegg ONE:1 or maybe a Pagani Huayra. Those are two exotics I would kill a man for.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Nighthawk0430: 8/26/2014 12:01:21 AM
        Probably Suros Regime, although Thunderlord is really tempting as well Edit: Add in the Vex Mythoclast too, it's unique in that it's a Primary Fusion rifle
        Add more answer options

• Hawkmoon and Monte Carlo, My Warlock and Titan are gonna be rocking the Hawkmoon while my Hunter Will be mowing down foes with the Monte Carlo.
        Add more answer options

• Pocket infinity and Sunbreakers for my sunsinger. I will not rest till all is consumed by solar flame.
        Add more answer options

• Fate of all folks or suros regime
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Closing Time or Red Death
          Add more answer options

• Young Ahamkara's Spine
          Add more answer options

• All of them
          Add more answer options

• I thought legendaries were the ones you could equip one at a time only... Can someone clarify on the difference between Legendary and Exotic?
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • As good as it is to have a goal, I'm willing to take what I can get. Sure I'll try for better, but I really like surprises. Aside what faint glimpses I've seen in vids I haven't researched or looked into any exotic gear.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.