JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Classes

Titan, Hunter, or Warlock?

Edited by Thunder Solid: 8/14/2014 1:47:24 PM

Survey: Which class will you be in the full game?

Hunter

Titan

Warlock

Which class will you be in Destiny, after playing the beta and/or the alpha version of the game?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the smell of warlock in the morning
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Titan master race reporting in!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • all three
      Add more answer options

• Hunter is love Hunter is Life [spoiler]Sorry had to do it! XD[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Are you a retard? Why would I stop at one?
        Add more answer options

• From the way the votes are at least in this poll its almost fairly even. Rather nice if you ask me it wouldn't be as fun if we were all hunters now would it ;) Personally I'm a Warlock fan.
        Add more answer options

• Spartan 2. (huH? what? No?...ok...next best thing...hmm.....) Human Titan.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67348024/0/0 (Click at your own risk)
          Add more answer options

• Didn't vote. A male human hunter. A male exo titan. And a female awoken warlock.
          Add more answer options

• Awoken Warlock
          Add more answer options

• I love seeing everything very equal. It's really cool that it's going to be so diverse.
          Add more answer options

• Is there a "All three of them" option?
          Add more answer options

• Exo Titan!
          Add more answer options

• English [spoiler]Cuz math is too hard[/spoiler] [spoiler]And f*ck social studies[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Human warlock
          Add more answer options

• Exo hunter here patterned after my motorcyle.
          Add more answer options

• "Blood Dragons Oath" clan is Recruiting active Destiny Players ! I founded this clan hoping to help you guys find mates to play with. Clan Uniform - New Monarchy Shaders ( White and Red matches our name ). We'll make alliance with any clan that's willing to join our cause - Dominate the Battlegrounds and Eliberate the Earth ! "Fight and Win, but not alone ! We are there to support you, we have your back, and in the Darkest Moments we will not leave you ! You might be a Wolf but together we are a Pack !" Sry but I don't know any other way to promote the Clan. Check out our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvN9sGP97dDop2EvIB_7xaA
          Add more answer options

• I'm being a titan because I prefer how they are mostly armored. Well then... wut class u gon pleh?
          Add more answer options

• Any Titans looking for dedicate Clan. Join us, We are Army of Explosive Monkeys ready to battle the darkness. Con:Xbox one Time: EDT Clan: Adult ages 18 & up Region: USA https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/138450
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Exo Warlock
            Add more answer options

• I'm gonna be the batman
            Add more answer options

25 Replies
            • Man, if only you could play all three... Oh wait.
              Add more answer options

• The titan and warlock together are unstoppable with their new subclasses
              Add more answer options

• You should have all of the above. Just edit it. I'm starting with Titan and finishing up with Hunter
              Add more answer options

• Titan Defender. Defender of all that is Golden, bearer of Muchswag, and punisher of heretics and Anti-Sarumite fiends.
              Add more answer options

• Space magic mainly.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.