JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/7/2014 6:46:08 PM

Player houses?

Will there be any? Do u guys want them to be available?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Myst86
    Myst86

Rise of iron, First proper dlc! - 8/22/2016 10:51:02 PM

Housing hmm it would be pretty simple layout in Destiny at least, Now this reminded me to run and check the housing progress in final fantasy realm reborn *sight* Forgot i had that game and forgot it's among the monthly pay2play
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I'm a player and I own a house. 3 bed 2 bath.
      Add more answer options

• That would actually be awesome. A place to hang around, dance to music, display weapons and armor, or a private area to talk to your fireteam.
      Add more answer options

• Yea man I want a pool in my yard, if I can't have that then there's no point in getting Destiny ya know? It defeats the purpose of the game.
      Add more answer options

• They did mention something regarding that, not sure that they will happen tho. If they do, what will purpose be? [i]Proud member of what will sit among Destiny's top clans, [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0] THE GRIMGUARD[/url] .[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Oh hell yeah I want a player house :D
      Add more answer options

• Can't I just sleep in my ship?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I think their will be played houses. Infact I can almost tell u were they will be. As you spawn at the tower, you go left towards the area the speaker is. But before you get the the speaker their will 3 garage looking doors. Theres a guy sitting on some boxes and when you walk by him he says "here to visit your quarters gaurdian?" Of course in the beta they didn't have the entire tower open. At least this one part if im correct. Anyway I think there will be houses. But it will Just be a place with a vault for your gear I bet.
        Add more answer options

9 Replies
        • Hahaha! Widening Tuna! Every time man! Every BLAM-in time man!
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Skella : 8/8/2014 12:17:58 AM
          Would be neat to have guild houses. Doesn't really seem necessary to me though Would also be cool to have a bigger ship for the guild that housed the smaller ships and had an interior
          Add more answer options

For sure man
          Add more answer options

• HELL YEH better be some living quarters. And it better be customizable
          Add more answer options

• I thought an NPC already confirmed living quarters?
          Add more answer options

• Go back to playing your MMOs carebear ;)
          Add more answer options

• No and no
          Add more answer options

• How about the own ship, to make it like your home.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • There's an area behind Tower North. If you look at the map, it looks incredibly complex. Apparently, if you go towards the area, sometimes a NPC will ask, [i]"Looking for your quarters, guardian?"[/i] So, it's possible.
            Add more answer options

• No and no. Just not interested in them personally.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by B1naryx: 8/7/2014 7:21:36 PM
            Maybe, after all part of the tower was still locked in beta.
            Add more answer options

• I thought I heard something about player houses. It will be a nice place just to come to and possibly store items/other things.. Would be good for clans as well.
            Add more answer options

• i own a sky hook in Venus. U jelly?
            Add more answer options

• Is this PS Home? In all seriousness i would say Clan House - Sure Player House - No
            Add more answer options

• No and yes
            Add more answer options

• It would be nice to have them or maybe a clan house.
            Add more answer options

• No and yes
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.