JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by AristonSparta: 8/7/2014 8:39:04 PM

The Darkness is Racist

Yeah

No?

Stop this politically correct plague on Destiny!!!

The Darkness is racist bro! Why is it dark? Got something against a particular group of people do we? Pre order canceled, it was Ghost edition too! That'll show you! Ghost is offensive too! What are they implying, that I'm ghostly white? Edit:1 Some people would vote yes... *facepalm* Edit 2: To those who can't read hashtags because of dyslexia or whatever, this is a joke post designed to raise awareness about the overuse of being offended. We are the Bungie community! We don't cry wolf at EVERYTHING! Only the real problems... like lack of salsa in my chip bowl and batteries in my controller. Edit 3: The amount of people voting yes is too damn high! Which is offensive... or just trolling. Either way... it's offensive to someone or something
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Man I got this straight away, like without even having to rub a brain cell. So why then are so many people failing! If it has to be said that this is a joke than we are already doomed. Bring the darkness, may it consume all.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • #Hashtag4Life
      Add more answer options

• Joke needs too much explanation = failure
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Fail ......
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Needing to state this is a joke...sad...sad day....
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by Dawn of Spirit: 8/7/2014 8:05:51 AM
            Edit: The Image did not show so heres a Link its a weird Picture of a tiger
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • these post are so annoying, I can't wait for the new Halo and CoD to be release.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Bumping... that's offensive to bumps! Only bumps can bump. *bump*
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Light power!
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  • Edited by DEZARATH: 8/7/2014 5:29:20 AM
                    Gosh darn SONUV basket! Now I want hashbrowns. -blam!-!
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Don't let the darkness consume you with its racism...
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • White power ranger
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • Hmm not many people are commenting as much as earlier. This is making me feel a bit offended
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Yeah... This was a bad idea for a thread.
                            Add more answer options

19 Replies
                            • Really guys? I'm laughing my ass off right now. Then again, I just smoked a.. nevermind.
                              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                              • This teabag symbolizes an international sign of tea-bagging and its for you...to enjoy.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Charlie Murphy!!
                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                  • Are you implying all dark skinned people live in the dark, and not the light, like everyone else?
                                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                                    • I need some grape drink and fried chicken so I blend in with the darkness
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • I am not...ok maybe a little but that's not the point!
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Yes it is. How dare it not pick me to be a part of it! Is it because I'm a white guardian and not dark enough? I'm going to go beat the darkness with guns and stuff now! [spoiler]Oh wait...[/spoiler]
                                          Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                          • I voted yeah cause the voice in my closet told me so. Lol.
                                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                            • Salsa!!
                                              Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                              • #readhashtags lol #classic
                                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                • Lol to funny😂
                                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                  • The offensiveness of this thread is too damn high!
                                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.