what music does your gaurdian dance to?

head bangin stuff

computerized BS

butt rock

pussy shiz

rhyme rhyme beatz

honky honk

anything my dad likes

What the heck is your guardian gonna be dancin to when destiny launches? Post your favorite songs homies!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A day to remember
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • M83 midnight city
      Add more answer options

• Guile's slam, the only answer ever.
      Add more answer options

• None of the above. My Hunter dances to both Alt Rock and epic big band music such as Two Steps From Hell.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dubstep for my Titan, classical for my Warlock, and the dying screams of her enemies for my Hunter.
        Add more answer options

• Tight!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tblZtWzwIV8 This is how I will dance https://31.media.tumblr.com/f8491db576b376097b21baf126902445/tumblr_mok6f7bXoK1rnuwgzo1_250.gif
          Add more answer options

• Effel 65- My Consol
          Add more answer options

• Very good genre's you've given us.
          Add more answer options

• The wub wubs
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Retro_Spective: 8/16/2014 11:34:32 AM
          Jam & spoon - age of love I also like a bit of everything, but that tune makes me wanna dance.
          Add more answer options

• Any Trance pre 2001.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • DMX
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • A lot of dubstep [spoiler]WUB WUB[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Snuggly Velvet: 8/16/2014 11:13:30 AM
              Vocaloid. Because he's a boss weaboo.
              Add more answer options

• ball room bltiz
              Add more answer options

• Gaurdian has Alive by Empire of The Sun on right now.
              Add more answer options

• Thats the problem. He cant dance.
              Add more answer options

• Jungle Boogie.
              Add more answer options

Jailbait music.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by sergeantawesome: 8/14/2014 10:57:02 PM
              More like running into other guardians and throwing punches. Blood coming out of her nose. You don't dance to this. This is what real men listen to. Its an ear orgasm. Not that pussy shit on the "metal stations" like 5 finger death shit.
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • Well let's see hmm well I'd have to think about it..........
                Add more answer options

• The Neden Game!
                Add more answer options

• Disturbed.
                Add more answer options

• What is love by haddaway
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Daft Punk.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.