JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Xbox

Edited by MASTER WAWUU: 8/6/2014 2:41:20 PM

[Xbox One] TheCouncil is Recruiting

About: [b]All players welcome![/b] Teamwork and strategy will be key elements to our success, we expect you to work together instead of against each other, and have an overall respect for your team. The main goal is to have fun in a semi-noncompetitive group where everyone is treated equally and fairly. Focusing primarily on PVE Raids and Strikes. Send me a request if your willing to join!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How do I join?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• bump^
    Add more answer options

16 Replies
    • [quote]About: [b]All players welcome![/b] Teamwork and strategy will be key elements to our success, we expect you to work together instead of against each other, and have an overall respect for your team. The main goal is to have fun in a semi-noncompetitive group where everyone is treated equally and fairly. Focusing primarily on PVE Raids and Strikes. Send me a request if your willing to join![/quote] I got an invite...how do I accept?
      Add more answer options

• Edited by l AM LEG1ON: 8/10/2014 4:17:11 PM
      I represent Gentlemen Gamers, an Xbox One clan. I would like to extend an invitation to you or an administrator of your clan to join The Elder Clan Alliance, a clan for clan leaders to assemble and make new friends and alliances, upon joining you will be given administrator access, that way you can add other clan leaders too. So far we represent 3 clans and around 120 Xbox One users. I look forward to seeing you, either in the alliance, or on the battlefield. http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/167878
      Add more answer options

• mee i want to
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Kuchorz : 8/8/2014 12:08:32 AM
      --
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.