JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

5/26/2004 2:08:45 AM

PK CLAN RECRUITING JOIN NOW IF YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES!!!

if you are an experienced soldier and you´ve experienced the intensity of the battle fields PAINKILLERZ CLAN IS RECRUITING. JOIN NOW IF YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES. for the people interested leave me your e-mail and your comment. thnk you
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• if your interested in another member joining e-mail me at Matt_Mannina15@hotmail.com....im looking for a dedicated clan who is looking to play together and improve their skills to become better..... so if your interested in me i just hope you "got what it takes" ive been playing since it came out on live.... gamer tag is "Sabbs"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i relly got what it takes! i'm in carl_turell@hotmail.com [Edited on 11/14/2004 9:52:17 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I think I got what it takes. Bloodraven_@hotmail.com gametag narcoticrj [Edited on 11/14/2004 9:18:20 AM]
    Add more answer options

• i got wat it takes my gamer tag is PvtSnowballs
    Add more answer options

• Just wondering? Honestly what do you mean by what it takes?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.