JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by darkatthecore: 8/5/2014 3:02:05 PM

Please help I'm stupid and lame

Hello #bungie I'm stupid.... I spend most of my time on #destiny [spoiler]thats not why I'm stupid but I can understand why you would think that[/spoiler] So I have a question that is really better suited for here. So my question is... What's up with the fish? In the avatar pic section there is quite a few different fish pics [spoiler]no not fishdics[/spoiler] and I'm not sure if they are from a game or what. Thank you all in advance for the reply [spoiler]unless you are an ass in which I say I love you[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's true you are stupid and lame! Did you actually think of this before you decided to get on and write this?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Another Nephron: 8/6/2014 12:43:34 PM
      This Soffish [spoiler]do not eat.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Soffish is the only water stuff item.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.