JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/5/2014 2:26:44 AM
SIump

New to PSN looking for people to add

Im playing on PS4 and would like to inflate my friends list with more Destiny players. I'll be there to experience everything Destiny has to offer. PSN : SLYisa I consider myself to be a decent player and I do have a mic. Add me :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ah I'm in you clan . Psn : carburo360
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I will add you... I have been playing Blacklight while waiting for Destiny, it's fun and free to play. See you star side.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Congrats on buying the best system to experience Destiny on. The game looks amazing in full HD 1080p
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Onistal, getting a mic this month. New Yorker.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Add me if you want. Will be playing all modes and will use mic. PSN: TavanQ
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • sergeantawesome PS4 / US / MST
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • ya_maybe_bro_ is my psn I'll add you, anyone else who sees this feel free to add
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • PSN-Seanstrawberry Feel free to add me.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Add me if you want Psn: Eagel1230- I have I mic [spoiler]I know the name is spelt wrong it used to be WhiteWolf172 but it got hacked. I clicked this name at random an it was spelt wrong. Soy announced they were working on allowing players to change their name in an update soon.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Done this before, but once more to boost the list..... PSN: Hainted No Mic(yet), but I'm willing to play either PvE or PvP.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • How about u add yourself!
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Join me and my fireteam, PVE and PVP :D And we all have Mics PSN: Xpl0d_1210
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Request sent. PSN ID: DesertAss2in Anyone here can add me if they want.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Join me for Jolly Co-operation PSN Crag-T
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • U can me and join my friends we r trying to find good players for strikes and raids. PSN: Shrmn4Life
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • Add me. I will be playing quite a bit. I play a little bit if everything. Psn: LumberZac2
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Feel free to add me : Cupp21
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Join us. We're a friendlies. Welcome to hell
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • Ps4 Psn: Aioz_W204 You can add me. Will be playing a lot. Have a mic as well. Cya 9/9!
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • PSN: Dodgefate I play everything.... but hello kitty ;)
                                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                          • PSN ID: COLD_C4TALYST PS4 EST nights and weekends I'll be playing everything in the game. Feel free to add me.
                                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                            • If you want, PSN:Timkahna
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • Flash31MMA Pacific time zone and I don't care who I play with as long as we have a blast playing
                                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                • Like wise to you as well as anyone else who happens upon this. Agonaut2501
                                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                                  • Hey Slump! I'm picking up a ps4 on release date and always looking for more people to do Strikes/PvP with :D Central timezone. My brother and I will be playing together a lot and always looking for more fire team members! RadBrad31
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    • Feel free to add me. Psn:Bingas--85 (that's 2 hyphens) I'm from Australia for timezone purposes.
                                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                      1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                                      preload icon
                                                      preload icon
                                                      preload icon
                                                      You are not allowed to view this content.