JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
8/4/2014 5:37:01 AM

Destiny Xbox One Raiding Party

I'm looking for people who will be able to do raids, this will require you to have some spare hours as they take a long time to do, this is primarily for Xbox, a mic would be good too. Be sure to hit me up my GT is 'RTeeHee'. See you soon guardians.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Feel free to add me GT: iiGodLiiKe 305
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Join TRU3 Affinity - We are a mature group of dedicated gamers. Our goal is to create a great group of good players to destroy every aspect of this game. Where you never have to go too far to find a fireteam. Please only 18+, w mic, k/d of 1.0 or higher. Search TRU3 Affinity and request to join, we'd love to have you. Invite your friends too! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/150441
    Add more answer options

• Add me THE DARKNESS117
    Add more answer options

• Im currently in Australia. Saturday afternoons 10 till 5 are fine. All of Sundays is fine from about 9-5. (Both in my time)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.