JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
Edited by Catalystx: 8/4/2014 4:36:53 AM

Recruiting for Raiding parties. (XB1 only)

Looking for people who will have sufficient amounts of time to play (obviously); Also for those with mics and strong cooperative skills. We will also help each other find collectibles and exotic/legendary gear. Our group name is Blue Team (with two spaces in-between). Open invitation.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Here is a link to the group if anybody is having trouble finding it. I will not be adding people until they have joined the group. Those who want to join will have to request an invitation.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Feel free to add me GT: iiGodLiiKe 305
    Add more answer options

• I'm game!!!
    Add more answer options

• Hey how's it going I'm definitely wanting to be in a raid party. I play swtor raids and eso.
    Add more answer options

• Join TRU3 Affinity - We are a mature group of dedicated gamers. Our goal is to create a great group of good players to destroy every aspect of this game. Where you never have to go too far to find a fireteam. Please only 18+, w mic, k/d of 1.0 or higher. Search TRU3 Affinity and request to join, we'd love to have you. Invite your friends too! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/150441
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Add me THE DARKNESS117
      Add more answer options

• To everybody who wants to join: You might have to go to the group and ask to be invited because me inviting others doesn't seem o work. Been having trouble with it for a while.
      Add more answer options

• Seems interesting
      Add more answer options

• I have a mic, I'm very co-operative and usually have a lot of spare time on my hands. I will definitely join, I've been looking for other people who are dedicated to eventually do raids as my friends are all on at different times, I will be playing the game non-stop when it comes out, be sure to hit me up on Xbox (everyone in this forum) - GT is 'RTeeHee'!
      Add more answer options

• ill join! i have pretty much no friends with xbox one lol
      Add more answer options

• Im in!
      Add more answer options

• Sounds cool
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.