Forums

originally posted in:Gunmetal Guardians Inc
8/3/2014 11:56:50 PM
Widiam

What class are you leaning towards?

Hunter

Warlock

Titan

So....I figured I'd ask. What class is everyone planning on playing at launch? I personally am leaning toward the hunter. Specifically I want to get my hands on that Bladedancer subclass to shock some fools. The Titan is coming in at close second though for me. Anyways, I'd just like to see who'd playing what and why.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I always have and will go with Hunter as my main class. Golden Gun was pretty bad in the beta, but with Arcblade I can make a deadly stealth build for both PvE and PvP.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Going warlock played it in the beta and loved it, took awhile to get used to the glide but when i did i loved it. And blink will be awesome. I need to see more on the subclasses for the hunter and titan before i decide though.
    Add more answer options

• I was interested in Warlock but I tried Hunter and after trying my brothers warlock glide, I was like ill stick with Hunter
    Add more answer options

• Warlock ever since I first saw them. I remember when the Warlock was the least anticipated class and everyone went Hunter or Titan. What happened to that? Now the Warlock's have more people? Hmm... Wonder why?
    Add more answer options

• Right now I plan to main as a titan, but after launch that might change once I've had some hands on time with the other subclasses.
    Add more answer options

• magic
    Add more answer options

• Same as you. Hunter. That class is my style of play
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I'm what one might consider a 'power gamer'. I like to win, and win big. Tons of Damage and flashy space magic is right up my alley. So yeah, Warlock. Blink is gonna be awesome.
      Add more answer options

• More than likely I'll start as a warlock, but the hunter also appeals to my play style. This game has so much to offer, though, that things could change one launch happens.
      Add more answer options

• Titan! I'm more of a close-quarters, hands on player. The titan class suits me just fine.
      Add more answer options

• Titan with the biggest loudest gun
      Add more answer options

• I leveled all three classes up to 8 and played in the crucible. I like different things about each of them, but I will be starting out as a hunter. They fit my play style the best right now probably. Gunslinger for the win.
      Add more answer options

• I will play the warlock class. I like how versatile the class is. Up close or at a distance you can kick butt.
      Add more answer options

• I played a Warlock during the beta and really enjoyed it. I will probably stick with a Warlock for my main.
      Add more answer options

• Seems we have a group of hunters.... Wolves hunt it packs... I like it
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.