JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Voyagers of the Wild
8/3/2014 10:56:06 PM
Cody

All Exotic and Legendary weapons and gear found so far in the beta

Awesome loot in the beta, recommended to all classes. There's at least one awesome piece of gear for each class
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Drunk coyote: 11/6/2015 5:21:49 AM
    correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't timurs lash a "dark below" iron banner weapon
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • We still haven't become legend :(
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/3/2014 11:09:14 PM
      Those aren't all of them. There are a lot more. I found one myself. An exotic scout rifle called the fate of all fools. no pics, sorry. Edit: I got it as a reward for reaching level 3 vanguard. I was upset when I found out that there was a weekly marks cap and I couldn't buy myself a rare sparrow from the quartermaster.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Credit goes to ExpertGmaerDredd.
        Add more answer options

• All of them can be found here: http://destinynews.net/exotics-in-beta/
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.