JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Zukai: 8/4/2014 6:00:49 PM
Zukai

More Fanmade Titan Concepts

Hey everyone, It's been a while, but after playing beta I just had to do more. I tried to go for a more legendary vibe. Shameless portfolio/tumblr shoutout: [url]http://sewnarain.tumblr.com/[/url] Thanks for checking out my stuff :D Warlock Concepts Post: [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67357299/0/0[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I could definitely get behind that 3rd one
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Love it
    Add more answer options

• Edited by A huntlock: 7/2/2015 10:44:27 PM
    That is so sick
    Add more answer options

• If bungie only saw this stuff and gave it to us..sigh... we can only hope. so far the reskinned/diff colored gear is horrible.
    Add more answer options

• 10 Points for Griffendor!
    Add more answer options

• I CALL the third one when that goes in GAME! [spoiler]bunjie better put this in Destiny.[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Its Nate Mate: 3/9/2015 6:09:56 PM
    Bump
    Add more answer options

• The second one looks awesome
    Add more answer options

• Badass. And very regal
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Hellekeen: 11/17/2014 12:30:40 PM
    URGS ,. please not even more box of skittles.. my picture would be AWESOME , but instead the hunters look like rubber boot wearing school traffic wardens, and the titans look like mini transformers.. -.- they are SOLDIERS!..
    Add more answer options

• Third one looks to WoWish.
    Add more answer options

• The third looks the best imo. It looks light an evil soldier who turned sides
    Add more answer options

• Middle I love the edges
    Add more answer options

• Looks great but too edge for destiny. Most destiny avatars look more smooth/rounded. Not so many points or edges
    Add more answer options

• I prey they put this into Destiny somehow...
    Add more answer options

• That shit look awesome!
    Add more answer options

• These are sick
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MANIAC 745: 8/4/2014 9:01:23 PM
    It's cool, but not realistic. Not something you would ever see in Destiny. Looks like something you would see in WoW or maybe Runescape. Very good job anyways.
    Add more answer options

• AWESOME
    Add more answer options

• That's starting to look like runescape to be honest.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Ehh, no offense, but they look a little too anime inspired. Maybe make them look more like soldiers in battle gear rather than ninja demon slayers.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by The Traveler: 8/5/2014 1:35:58 AM
      ...i take you are using past mmo concept art as the base for your designs. cause they kinda suck...start with function over form,and design the form around the function, having these spikes, or those big ass gloves/bracers, etc are not a good design, unless you're trying to be comical.
      Add more answer options

27 Replies
      • These are killer!! First one is my favorite.
        Add more answer options

• Should make a section of armor on all your builds pure white to allow a color change a la shaders.
        Add more answer options

• Instant fan man! very nice
        Add more answer options

• Niiiiiiice, that middle one is great, be nice if it made it to the real game. [i]Proud member of what will become Destiny's greatest clan, THE GRIMGUARD http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0[/i]
        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.