Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/3/2014 7:44:11 PM

Who thinks I can solo a raid?

Yes.

No. Just kidding, yea.

Definitely, you're a boss.

I'm only saying yes because facts.

I don't like you, but you can do it for sure.

I love you, it'll be a walk in the park!

Your stats are better than mine, of course you can.

Choose wisely. I won't be mad if you choose #5. Promise.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If your aim is as good as you name (stormtroopered) I'm scared for you own safety
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Get out of here peasant
      Add more answer options

• WHAT THE #@!& IS THE RIGHT ANSWER DAMN IT......I HATE MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST
      Add more answer options

• Edited by A Wa1nut259: 8/3/2014 11:43:20 PM
      Too bad you have to have a full group before you can even start the raid. Plus you'd get murdered
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Nah, I'm still better.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • #TitanUp
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Considering backtracking to the entrance of a room will cause your assailants to back off and wait for your return I think you'll be fine.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Answer: Nope
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • [i] [/i]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/3/2014 10:59:06 PM
                  This again? Game isn't even out yet. Give it a rest. Lol jk. these threads are funny. everyone takes you so seriously
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • If this is right your chance of trying to solo a raid is 0.01 chance
                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                    • you mother and I think you can , you special little snowflake , go get'em champ!!!
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • A bit full of yourself aren't you?
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • The game won't let u numb nuts
                          Add more answer options

• I don't think you can, but if you think you can, I do believe you should be allowed to try, why not, maybe you actually do manage to pull it off and baffle us all :)
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Veraxium: 8/3/2014 10:17:40 PM
                          I say no, only because you're most likely [b]required[/b] to have a six man team. Other than that, I'm sure you and I both could. My Crucible K/D is crap because I had to play with stitches in my finger, due to being an idiot and trying to pit an avocado with a chef knife, and among other things like letting people that don't know how to play use my character. (Check my Male Exo Hunter for my K/D of 1.82)
                          Add more answer options

11 Replies
                          • Well, if I can, you can too. :)
                            Add more answer options

• Nobody can.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Obvious. Troll is obvious.
                              Add more answer options

• Edited by Tyger: 8/3/2014 10:16:03 PM
                              I honestly think this would be an interesting thing to try. Get 5 of your friends to join you and tell them not to kill anybody. They can be there to fulfill the 6 man minimum and help with any puzzles or switches that require more than one person.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Quite possibly. On a completely unrelated subject, I'm thinking about starting as an Hunter rather than a Warlock. In your humble opinion, good move or stick with the magician?
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Best poll ever lol
                                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Stormtroopered: 8/3/2014 9:51:32 PM
                                  My favourite part about this thread is when all the idiots group up and back each other's idea that your PvP skills play no role when it comes to PvE. PvE: kill 10 enemies in less than 10 seconds. PvP: lose a gun fight in less than 2 seconds. There's a reason you don't play PvP is because you can't. PvP requires more skillful playing and tactics than fighting level 8 Dreg, sorry boys.
                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                  • About how long did it take you cuz I did it alone to and it took hella long
                                    Add more answer options

• You're really cool. I wish I could be you. Can you bless me with your infinite wisdom? Please, just look at me so I may be endowed with half the skill that you have. <3
                                    Add more answer options

• 58 interceptor medals and only 3 objectively correct in 1000+ games. /golfclap ;)
                                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.