JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/3/2014 1:01:03 PM

Raid Matchmaking please

Its not fair to those of us who bought a next gen console, but some of our friends did not. So we are locked out of this apparently super awesome game mode due to our friends not having a couple hundred dollars laying around. Put matchmaking in raids, so you aren't forcing some of us out of a game mode due to our friends not buying a new console.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just no
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't have any friends on ps4 and I say leave it as is
    Add more answer options

• No one is forcing you, you're choosing to not use the options available to you.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Yes
      Add more answer options

• Matchmaking for raids as they are right now is a bad idea. A group finder is needed though, where you could talk with people/inspect their gear before actually committing to a raid with them. Being thrown in with 5 random people would be a disaster. There's no shortage of people to play with but having to add them to my friend's list just to be able to raid is...odd.
      Add more answer options

• You can join my clan if your looking for people constantly on and with mics :) http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164053
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.