JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/3/2014 3:57:22 AM

What is with the Outlaw perk?

While playing the Beta I came across a few weapons with the Outlaw perk. The first couple times I upgraded the perk, I couldn't figure out the difference. Does anybody know?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was wondering too cause there was no description for it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Outlaw- Precision kills dramatically increase reload speed.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by boomtrick: 8/3/2014 4:45:49 AM
    when you get headshot kills you reload faster. i had 2 outlaw guns in beta. i had a handgun that just said outlaw, and an rifle that had outlaw with the description i just said. and both did the exact same thing when i got headshots. so i assume its just a bug where the descriptor text doesn't show on some guns
    Add more answer options

• When I got the outlaw perk on my sniper, I tried looking at the description. It said "outlaw". I reset it and the description continued to read "outlaw". Nothing seemed to change, so I'm in the same boat as you. No idea what the outlaw perk did
    Add more answer options

• I think it's like a quick draw, faster ADS?
    Add more answer options

• Doesn't require you to pull the right trigger all the way down to fire so there's quicker fire response?
    Add more answer options

8 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.