JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Sinboto Simmons: 8/3/2014 2:27:01 AM

Upgrade ps3-ps4 for destiny?

So moving soon and I was wondering if there is, or a plan on being, a ps3-ps4 upgrade or if there isn't/will never be. Edit: by that I mean the digital game itself, not the console. I suppose a DEV would need to answer this one....fingers crossed I suppose.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No upgrade option. But you will be able to transfer your characters from the PS3 to the PS4. I'm stuck in the problem that I can't afford a PS4 right now so, I'm getting the 360 version to tide me over. When I can I'll get the PS4 version. I'll have to start over but it will be fun.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by xEPCx: 8/3/2014 2:38:36 AM
      Chances of this happening are slim seeing how the game is being released on both consoles at the same time I think. If it were like... FFXIV then it'd make sense but if the release is on the same date I don't think they would bother. PLUS: The ability to switch between consoles whenever and play on their "worlds" would be awkward if they offered an upgrade service i think..maybe.
      Add more answer options

• Sell your ps3 and get the ps4 :) lol
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.