JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/29/2014 4:54:22 AM

Make Hand Cannons a Special Weapon

The notion of High Risk/High Reward is very much a special weapon characteristic. The sniper rifle has almost no use at close range, the shotgun has next to no range and the fusion rifle has a delay/charge time for every shot. Why not make a gun with limited clip size that specializes in headshots into a special weapon instead of a primary weapon? IMO it'll encourage people to actually use it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Idk why people want it as a Primary. Just being different for the sake of being different I guess. It make more sense as a Special. And, as a realest, the Sniper make more sense as a Primary. [Shotty Snipes? Sniper, Hand Cannon?] But, as a gamer, I like it where it is. I would [b]love[/b] if the Hand Cannons were a Special. I would run it a lot more.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

26 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.