JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/2/2014 4:11:07 AM

Sparrows a copy of Star Wars speeder?

Yes, they look similar.

No, they're nothing alike

WHO CARES SPARROW IZ AWSOM!

The sparrows sound and look a lot like the speeders from Star Wars. What do you think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I thought it sounded similar to the pod racer
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes thats what i love about them especial the SOUND... Destiny is the first THing ever that had Star Wars alike sound... you know this " WoU Wou Wou WOuuuu" sound which only in star wars ever apeard ?
    Add more answer options

• Looks like a Speeder Bike. Sounds like a Podracer. Named after a bird. And, the first one's free!
    Add more answer options

• I'd like it even better if it was. So.... stop.
    Add more answer options

• I love this game because it feels like Star Wars at times. Including the speeders.
    Add more answer options

• It is much less likely to explode after hitting a tree. So, it might be a copy, but it has its fair share of improvements.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Irrelevant relevant post here, but at the tower by the rails over looking the city, when the occasional drop ship came in and left, it had the most amazing sound.
      Add more answer options

• They look like speeders and sound like pod racers. I fricking love it so much.
      Add more answer options

• The first time I saw the Sparrow I instantly thought about the speeder bike from Star Wars.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Honestly, the speeder bike is cooler.
        Add more answer options

• I want sparrow races!
        Add more answer options

• Bungie says they take inspiration from star wars,they meant this,so the no people must not seen star wars
        Add more answer options

• Who cares but we should be able to choose the colors we want
        Add more answer options

• No. Just no.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Thats like saying every vtol is a rip of the pelican theres only so many ideas before it gets crazy
          Add more answer options

• Clearly 71% of us spell Awesom without an E.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Yes they do. Can't wait to go to Venus and pretend it's Endor! Die Ewoks! Die!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by carby21: 8/2/2014 4:14:49 AM
            Oh yes, most definitely.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I saw this thread coming a mile away, zero shits given.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.